Sunday, September 28, 2008

Devon, Daddy, and a Pumpkin



Devon and I (well, mostly it was daddy) gutted and carved a pumpkin today. Fall is my favorite time of year, and I wanted to get a head start on halloween since I will be in Tennessee for most of the month. Devon put his hand inside the pumpkin to take out the seeds, and immediately said "Ewww, all done, daddy!" Apparently squishy feeling hands is not his favorite thing. After I finished carving though, Devon regained his courage and got the rest of the seeds out. All in all, it was a good time with my son!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What can I say, I have a cute grandson! He didn't want to touch it maybe, but he was proud of his "orange punkin."

Kristen said...

Aww! Josh I am glad that you started blogging again! That story reminds me of last year when Kara wanted nothing to do with the pumpkin carving.

Joel and Leslie said...

Yeah, I second what Kristen said...we are glad to have the blogs and pics posted again! Keep them coming! (in your spare time, right? =). Looks like you guys had fun!
Leslie

Littau family said...

Nice pumpkin and a great picture of you and Devon. You should definitly print that one out and frame it.
Keep the blogs coming. They change a lot and you'll be thankful that you did it.