Thursday, April 30, 2009

Devon's Jam

Devon and I were in the car this week, and I was listening to one of my CD's (Mandisa). "The definition of me" came on, which is a fast paced, almost rap-edge song came on, and Devon told me to turn it up. I did. He told me to turn it up again. I did. Then he started dancing in his carseat. I then said "Devon, is that your jam?" Of course, he said yes. From there on, every time the song ended, he said "Daddy, my jam, my jam!" and on came that song again.
So apparently, Mandisa's "The definition of me" is officially Devon's jam! I love it, though I think that particular song is better suited to a girl. It's okay, though, because we have a blast.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, if he's dancin' to his "jam," he doesn't get it from his Nana! Hey, great blog background!! Ha!

Kristen said...

He's going to be a rocker! Watch out!

Wyatt & Weston's Mommy said...

cute :) let's send the three years old to her concert.