Sunday, October 15, 2006

A new church perhaps?

Kari and I have been struggling to find a church that we fit at in Livermore. Today, we tried out a new church, and it seems to really fit for us. The childcare was awesome with Devon, and Kari actually felt comfortable leaving him there, which hasn't happened in awhile. Also, there are a lot of missions opportunities, which is something that Kari and I feel is going to be a part of our future. Hopefully things work out there for us (I think they will). Please pray that Kari and I can find a way to plug in and use the gifts God has given us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm really happy you found a place that feels more suited to your and Kari's needs. Missing you guys! And on a mom note, hey, what am I, chopt liver?? I didn't even know you had a blog until Jamie told me tonight. You gotta tell me this stuff! LOL